Thursday, April 30, 2009

Surprises


This morning I got a call from my good friend Jan. She's in town for her god-child's wedding; had some free time and wondered if I could meet for lunch. I was so thrilled to hear from her and I was especially glad that I had a free afternoon to spend catching up with her.


I met Jan two years ago while attending Impact Training in Utah. Jan saw me fall in love with Ken and marry the man of my dreams. Jan saw the best time of my life (that far).


Today we talked about her life and mine -- all the changes that have happened for us both over the years, the joy, the struggles, the growth. It was wonderful and perfect! What impressed me the most was realizing how much I loved my husband after spending time talking with Jan. Visiting with Jan reminded me of just how blessed I am in all aspects of my life, but particularly in the fact that I married my Prince Charming and I am more in love than I ever thought possible. Jan, thank you for taking the time to see me today - it blessed my life immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment