Sunday, January 31, 2010

Halloween 2009


I love Halloween! Not just a little, but a TON!!! I generally ask the boys what they want to be, and then I go to work figuring out how to make the best use of old costumes, thrift stores and whatever else I can get my hands on. I also REALLY like to dress up - I'm still a kid at heart...




Anyway, this year was really fun because I had a baby girl to dress up. I looked online for ideas, shopped around a little bit and finally found the perfect one - Little Red Riding Hood. When I was buying the costume, the clerk asked if her dad was going to dress up as the Wolf and I replied "Um, I'm not sure..."


The more I thought about it, the more I felt like I didn't want her daddy to be a 'bad' guy. Instead I decided to have daddy dress up as the Woodcutter, and I dressed up as Grandmother. I thought the costumes turned out pretty nice!


Shallon decided to be a vampire and Draven thought an army dude" (his exact words) would be fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment