Monday, August 10, 2009

What do you get when...

You cross brothers who don't always pick up after themselves and a curious 9 month old sister?

Here's the answer:


A little girl covered in chocolate frosting! Do you see the frosting jar in the edge of the picture? The boys (maybe just Draven) had made a snack of graham crackers and frosting (a treat he learned from me unfortunately) and didn't put everything away. I'm not sure if the frosting was on the ground or if she managed to get it there from a table or chairs, but nonetheless, she was able to get more than enough in her mouth, on her face, hands and clothes. The moral of the story - TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING!

I made the boys come out and see what had happened. Shallon took Emma and cleaned her up/changed her clothes. Draven's job was cleaning up all the frosting in the kitchen. I guess we'll see if that was enough to make them remember to put things away.

1 comment:

  1. That is AWESOME!!! Our babies learn young how delicious chocolate is don't they? Yesterday Katy got really mad at me cause I wouldn't share my ice cream cone with her! Good idea having the boys take care of things, way to keep them accountable!

    ReplyDelete