Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Utah Trip (conclusion)


Monday, after taking Ken to the airport so he could get back to work, we packed up the car to head back to Arizona. Our original plan was to drive to St. George, stay the night with my Grandma at her condo, and then drive back to Mesa the next day. Saturday morning I got a call from her telling me she wouldn't be there but we were still welcome to stay. I asked what was going on that she wouldn't be around and found out she had a boyfriend! Isn't that awesome?!? A little background, my grandpa passed away 13 years ago. Grandma has served two missions and just kind of figured she would finish this life on her own. It turns out that there was another plan. She had been praying for guidance about what to do with her life, and Lincoln had been praying for a wife! He is a very sweet, kind and loving man and treats Grandma like a princess. They are so cute together and I'm thrilled that they found each other.

Just so you know, we met Grandma and Lincoln in Provo/Orem to visit and have lunch. It was a really nice time. We drove to St. George, spent the night and got home Tuesday evening, safe and sound. I had just enough time to wash all our laundry, make sure the house was clean and relax for about 5 minutes before we headed out for our family vacation! I'll put that in another post...

1 comment: