Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Utah Trip (part 3)
















Isn't family the best? I certainly think so! While we were up in Utah, Ken's family organized a family gathering on Sunday. It also helped that his brother's family was blessing their newest addition at church, but then we all got together at their house for visiting, food and fun!
I told Shallon that he was responsible for getting pictures of everyone, and the boy did an amazing job! He even took a self portrait after he'd gotten everyone else - he's just so fun!
I love that when we're in Utah the kids have a chance to visit and play with their cousins - I think that those are some of the strongest bonds that we create as kids. I'm thankful that my children have that wonderful opportunity. Lots of love to all the cousins, their fantastic parents and of course the super grandparents too!

No comments:

Post a Comment